The minutes of the recent (Sept 2017) Rimstone Cooperative AGM are now available to download from the website Newsletters/AGM page.
Notice has been posted of the upcoming 2017 Rimstone Cooperative Ltd AGM in the latest Newsletter #25. See the newsletter here.
Also in this newsletter:
- Latest update on the Shades of Death (M-3) Cave property purchase and the appeal for members and friends to assist with raising funds.
- Upcoming Homeleigh working bee, 30 Sept – 1 October (plus some days either side of this).
- Managing Homeleigh – With some current niggling issues, the Rimstone directors are seeking input from members (do we need internet access? improved building security; how to overcome the problem of the hot water being left on after a trip).
assisting the directors,
Rimstone News – newsletter editor
LATEST NEWS: Purchasing M-3 Shades of Death property, and seeking funds to assist the purchase.
May 19-20 (2017) – Homeleigh Working Bee
- Scrubby Creek Cave and property news and the tufa terraces.
- Lounge Room project update (and photo).
- Report from the recent March Working Bee.
- New director – Welcome Mark T.
June 2016 – The latest newsletter is now available to view. See the link on the Newsletters page.
In the newsletter, see details about a small increase in Homeleigh accommodation rates, and upcoming events:
- 8-10 July – Homeleigh Lounge Room Painting Bee
- 17-25 September – General Homeleigh Working Bee
- Friday 7th October – AGM (venue TBA).