Notice has been posted of the upcoming 2017 Rimstone Cooperative Ltd AGM in the latest Newsletter #25. See the newsletter here.
Also in this newsletter:
- Latest update on the Shades of Death (M-3) Cave property purchase and the appeal for members and friends to assist with raising funds.
- Upcoming Homeleigh working bee, 30 Sept – 1 October (plus some days either side of this).
- Managing Homeleigh – With some current niggling issues, the Rimstone directors are seeking input from members (do we need internet access? improved building security; how to overcome the problem of the hot water being left on after a trip).
assisting the directors,
Rimstone News – newsletter editor
Just one snap from Shades of Death (ack: Daryl Carr)
YOUR ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED
April 2017. The Rimstone Cooperative directors are announcing the pending purchase of another property* in the Buchan caves region (East Gippsland, Victoria) – the infamous M-3 Cave, known for years as “Shades of Death”.
Appeals for assistance with funding of the purchase are now open. See more details on the new M-3 Cave page.
To download the M-3 Shades-of-Death Cave Purchase Appeal Form with more details and make a speedy donation, download the special Appeal Form.
THE SUPPORT OF ALL AUSTRALIAN CAVERS,
AND FRIENDS OF KARST WORLDWIDE, IS NEEDED NOW!
* This adds to the earlier purchase of the Scrubby Creek property.
LATEST NEWS: Purchasing M-3 Shades of Death property, and seeking funds to assist the purchase.
The new-look Homeleigh Lounge Room
May 19-20 (2017) – Homeleigh Working Bee
- Scrubby Creek Cave and property news and the tufa terraces.
- Lounge Room project update (and photo).
- Report from the recent March Working Bee.
- New director – Welcome Mark T.
Read all about it in Newsletter #24
June 2016 – The latest newsletter is now available to view. See the link on the Newsletters page.
In the newsletter, see details about a small increase in Homeleigh accommodation rates, and upcoming events:
- 8-10 July – Homeleigh Lounge Room Painting Bee
- 17-25 September – General Homeleigh Working Bee
- Friday 7th October – AGM (venue TBA).
See the newsletter for all the details.
The minutes of the 2015 AGM are available for your download and perusal. See the link on the Newsletters page.
See the latest Rimstone newsletter #22 with details about: the Rimstone AGM – Friday 2 October (agenda, venue, supper, etc. details are in the newsletter); the June Monster Working Bee wrap up; the Lounge Room Project update; and the Scrubby Creek latest (including a Tufa Terrace Project 21-22 November). Note that annual Rimstone fees are now due.
See the newsletter on the Rimstone web site, Newsletters page: http://rimstone.org.au/newsletters.html
See the latest newsletter, with details about the Monster Working Bee for a whole week in late June. See the newsletter on the Rimstone web site, Newsletters page: http://rimstone.org.au/newsletters.html
The latest newsletter #20 is uploaded and available, as is the notice of the 2014 AGM (Friday 12 September) with interim minutes from the previous year AGM. The newsletter also includes a detailed report from the June Working Bee, and a couple of photos. See the newsletter on the Rimstone web site, Newsletters page: http://rimstone.org.au/newsletters.html
Newsletter #19 is now available to download from the Rimstone web site, Newsletters page: http://rimstone.org.au/newsletters.html
Quite a few people turned out last weekend for the Homeleigh Working Bee, and a lot of work was done.
See the photos here (public in Facebook).
Here’s a few hard workers taking a well-earned smoko break (except no one smokes).