The latest newsletter – #29, September 2019 – is now available, including news and photos, and links to more photos. Highlights:
- The upcoming special Shades of Death cave (M-3) Community Open Day, official launch and BBQ – Saturday 2nd November.
- Rimstone Co-operative AGM – Friday 20 September.
- Scrubby Creek property update (tufa fencing and water trough).
- Shades of Death Cave (M-3) – latest maintenance activities.
- New M-3 Photo Gallery web page.
- Links to more photos on Facebook.
- A special welcome to new Rimstone Co-op members in recent months.
Read all about it, and see the photos, in Rimstone News #29.
(Newsletter editor, assisting the Rimstone Co-operative directors).
The formal notice of the 2019 AGM of the Rimstone Cooperative Limited was emailed to all Rimstone Co-op members on 6th August 2019. Following are some of the details:
Where and when: Friday 20 September, 8pm, at the home of director Darryl Pierce.
Please bring a small plate to contribute to snacks/supper. Tea and coffee will be provided.
RSVP: By email to the Rimstone directors.
The agenda items for this year’s AGM will include the following:
- Minutes of AGM 2018 (the draft minutes are available from the web site).
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Maintenance reports: Homeleigh, Scrubby Creek Property, M-3 Shades of Death Cave and Property.
- Booking Officer’s Report.
- Appointment of Auditor.
- Election of Directors. *
Any additional items can be raised in advance by email to the directors. Formal motions should be provided at least 14 days prior to the meeting.
* Election of Directors. There are 5 Directors, three of whose terms expire at the end of this meeting. These are Darryl Pierce, Nicholas White and Mark Tregellas. Each of these have offered to stand for re-election.
* A Nomination Form is attached.
* Nominations should be provided to the Directors 21 days before the meeting.
Nicholas White, Director and Secretary
The minutes of the 2015 AGM are available for your download and perusal. See the link on the Newsletters page.