The formal notice of the 2019 AGM of the Rimstone Cooperative Limited was emailed to all Rimstone Co-op members on 6th August 2019. Following are some of the details:
Where and when: Friday 20 September, 8pm, at the home of director Darryl Pierce.
Please bring a small plate to contribute to snacks/supper. Tea and coffee will be provided.
RSVP: By email to the Rimstone directors.
The agenda items for this year’s AGM will include the following:
- Minutes of AGM 2018 (the draft minutes are available from the web site).
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Maintenance reports: Homeleigh, Scrubby Creek Property, M-3 Shades of Death Cave and Property.
- Booking Officer’s Report.
- Appointment of Auditor.
- Election of Directors. *
Any additional items can be raised in advance by email to the directors. Formal motions should be provided at least 14 days prior to the meeting.
* Election of Directors. There are 5 Directors, three of whose terms expire at the end of this meeting. These are Darryl Pierce, Nicholas White and Mark Tregellas. Each of these have offered to stand for re-election.
* A Nomination Form is attached.
* Nominations should be provided to the Directors 21 days before the meeting.
Nicholas White, Director and Secretary