The latest newsletter – #29, September 2019 – is now available, including news and photos, and links to more photos. Highlights:
- The upcoming special Shades of Death cave (M-3) Community Open Day, official launch and BBQ – Saturday 2nd November.
- Rimstone Co-operative AGM – Friday 20 September.
- Scrubby Creek property update (tufa fencing and water trough).
- Shades of Death Cave (M-3) – latest maintenance activities.
- New M-3 Photo Gallery web page.
- Links to more photos on Facebook.
- A special welcome to new Rimstone Co-op members in recent months.
Read all about it, and see the photos, in Rimstone News #29.
(Newsletter editor, assisting the Rimstone Co-operative directors).
There have been some changes to the bank account details for donations to the M3 Shades of Death cave fund, so the relevant Donation Form has been updated.
Please see the updated 2-page Information Sheet, and the revised Funding Appeal Donation Form on the M-3 Cave page in the Rimstone Co-operative website.
(Rimstone website Web Master)
Just one snap from Shades of Death (ack: Daryl Carr)
YOUR ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED
April 2017. The Rimstone Cooperative directors are announcing the pending purchase of another property* in the Buchan caves region (East Gippsland, Victoria) – the infamous M-3 Cave, known for years as “Shades of Death”.
Appeals for assistance with funding of the purchase are now open. See more details on the new M-3 Cave page.
To download the M-3 Shades-of-Death Cave Purchase Appeal Form with more details and make a speedy donation, download the special Appeal Form.
THE SUPPORT OF ALL AUSTRALIAN CAVERS,
AND FRIENDS OF KARST WORLDWIDE, IS NEEDED NOW!
* This adds to the earlier purchase of the Scrubby Creek property.